HOW TO EMBED A DOCUMENT into your Assessment
You may already be using this to attach documents….if not check it out, further images below:
HOW TO EMBED A DOCUMENT INTO YOUR ASSESSMENT
- SAVE & NAME attached file with task number, student name and embed within the assessment question.
ALWAYS select DISPLAY AS ICON NEVER LINK TO FILE
REMEMBER WHEN ADDING DOCUMENTS TO Label them and Reference them
ATTACHMENTS – How to label & reference your DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE
Where attachments are provided, ensure to
- reference the attachment within the answer EG. T361.1 Formal Meeting Template
- identify the location and page number within the attachment.
- label the attachment referencing the task
- include header with student name, id, course and unit name and number
- include footer of page number